Part & Full loads
Are you sending a few tonnes just a short distance or do you need a complete truck and driver outside the country? We will be with you the entire journey from planning to delivery and make sure your transport solution is as cost-efficient and safe as possible.
Thanks to our extensive network of haulage companies and business activities in Malmö, Göteborg, Norrköping and Stockholm, we can maintain short lead-times even if something unpredictable happens, and ensure your transport is as efficient as possible. You also always get a price before booking, irrespective of whether the request is by phone, email or via our website (where you calculate the cost).
Call us and say: “Hi there, I’ve got this problem. How can we solve it in the best way possible?
If you have a consignment that needs dividing and delivering to numerous recipients, do you need free access to the entire cargo and help to decide the best route or would you like to give the driver special instructions? Whatever the challenges of your transport, big or small, you always get personal service from our experienced staff, so you feel safe in sending your goods with us.
We can offer one of the industry’s lowest refund claims by prioritizing direct transport and ensuring that all our haulage companies operate according to sound conditions. We handle your goods as if they were our own and you always get a direct number to a dispatcher if you need to find out the status of your transport. If anything happens then we contact you straight away and follow up with a deviation report.
Weight and measurements
- Part cargo applies to weights from 1000 kg
- Full loads in Sweden are classed as max 36 tonnes or 130 m3 of cargo
- Full loads outside Sweden are classed as max 25 tonnes or 85 m3 of cargo
- The truck is 7.2 m long and the trailer is 12 m long
- We collect between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. Book before 10 a.m. and your goods will arrive the next working day
- Do you represent a smaller company? You don’t need to be affiliated with a TA system to receive approved cargo documents